Happy Monday!!Today I am reintroducing my Try This At Home Series. This series focuses upon tips and suggestions for everyone to try at home in hopes of creating a happier life. Please continue to join me for what is often simple tips that can bring significant rewards. As you open up your planner and look at the week ahead, have you scheduled time for yourself? I’ve found that often an important aspect of self care is setting aside time. How this time looks is totally up to you but the important part is that the time is dedicated to you. Examples can include:
- Spending time in the morning stretching, working out or writing in a journal.
- Setting aside time once (or more) a week to take a relaxing bath.
- Blocking time off to leave work at a reasonable time.
- Scheduling time to read a book or magazine.
- Planning to watch a favorite tv show or movie.
Do you have yourself scheduled on your calendar? Let me know how will you make space for yourself?
Try This At Home is a regular series on How To Make A Life offering tips and suggestions for a happier life.]]>